Monday, February 2, 2009

Volunteering

I believe that anyone who has the opportunity to volunteer should. If you have something to give other do it. Something as simple as time could mean the world to someone you may never meet. There is always someplace you can help out no matter where you live.

I would love to say more on this topic but then I would have to talk about what I am doing in the aspect of volunteering and I think it is inappropriate to do a good deed then brag about it. Negates the point in doing something good for others.

2 comments:

  1. I believe volunteering is a lot of fun. I spent my time at the Humane Society where I walked dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a difference in talking about it and bragging about it. Actually, hearing other people share their volunteer experiences can encourage others to do it or at least make people aware that there are things that need to be done.

    ReplyDelete