Tuesday, April 14, 2009

VH1 to mush my mind

Thank god I have VH1 to warp my mind in the hours before sunrise. The one's where I'm not yet awake, runny on a treadmill, and primed for mind control.

First though, I saw a PC commercial this morning, yes on VH1, where the guy's opinion, "Mac's are about the aesthetics, I don't think of them for computing power." WTF!? this guy has obviously never tried to run InDesign and PhotoShop at the same time on PC. News Flash - runs as fast as a dead dog.

"Love me, hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to
if you seek Amy"


I hate Britney Spears. She is a white trash ho bag. But god damn it if her songs aren't catchy. That song has now been in my mind for 3 hours. I'll be singing it when I go to bed.

Fade in - "I don't care just what you think as long as it's about me."

At 6am it all flows into without falling out again. VH1 also brings about most of the men on my top 10 list of hotties. Thank you VH1; Eminem just made the list. Ha! Love him or hate him, he is a genius. Scary, right? But true. Go, go rockstar!

VH1 pop culture, TV induced ADD, everybody dance now!

I would also like to point out in my ADD ramblings that in the movie Seven Pounds, Will Smith is not an IRS agent. Without giving it away anything important, he steals his brothers identity as an IRS agent. Had to get that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment