Friday, March 6, 2009

Stephen King




Stephen King is celebrating 35 years of being published. I'm not sure how anyone else feels about King and I don't know how I feel about him. So Lets make a list.



Good things about Stephen King

1. The book IT was amazing!
2. He likes driving I-80 through Nebraska and this led to Children of the Corn.
3. Some of his books are entertaining and can hold my interest.
4. The Green Mile. Both book and movie.
5. The Ending of the movie The Myst

Not so good

1. His voice puts me to sleep when I am trying to listen to his books on tape.
2. The movie IT (Not really his fault)
3. Not all of his books are entertaining
4. The rest of the movie The Myst.


Well, I'm going to call this one a draw. I like some of his books and there is no doubt he is a writer. But I can't say I think he is the best writer I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment