Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Begainings

The age of the throw away culture. My lease on my car was up so what did I do, I leased a new car. Damn it is a nice car. Graduating, new guy, new car, new city, new hair cut, does this give way to a new life? Maybe. That question will be answered in a few months.

In the mean time, why wouldn't someone want a whole new start? It is such a refreshing thing to leave your past behind and start with a whole new slate. While I believe in reinventing yourself everyday, moving away and starting over is a whole different ball park.

This has happened for me before. It is refreshing. Which leads me to ask - Why don't more people do this? What do people have that is so great that they don't just walk away into a new city, a new scene, a new home, a new life?

1 comment:

  1. So, what is the new car? And how did you choose it? New beginnings are really nice, though we get them too rarely. And you don't even have the option of moving to Nebraska to have one!

    ReplyDelete