Thursday, February 12, 2009

I don't care

I like to argue with people. So when given a topic, say the death penalty in Nebraska, I can argue either side. I would have fun. Deep down inside, I really don't care about Nebraska issues. There are a few reasons.
  • Nebraska is not a bad place to live.
  • There are not good controversial topics in the state.
  • I have never viewed Nebraska as my home, despite being born and raised here.
Due to those reason, I can argue a point but I don't care enough to truly pick a side. Other reason I don't really care what Nebraska does about the death penalty is because it's not going to effect me. I'm never going to do anything that could cause the death penalty to effect me.

Someone asked, "What if your best friend, boyfriend, or a loved one does something that would cause them to be effected by the death penalty?"

I would quit talking to them because they are a POS if they did something to deserve that question being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment