Tuesday, January 27, 2009

College Dating

My campus topic is going to be dating in college.
Pros-
  • You get to see them
  • Please post comments if you know of any more pros for this topic. HELP!
Cons-
  • They just stop talking to you. Would it be that hard to just say, "I'm not interested in you" then at least you would know.
  • They bug you all the time while you're trying to get homework done.
  • It is only about the "hook up"
  • There are the "Someone broke my heart and now I'm afraid to love again" emotional cripples.
  • Simple lack of time.
  • Once again if you have any suggestions for pros or cons please post a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Is this really a public issue of consequence? More of a column topic, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think it's funny that you have way more cons than pros. But I'll try to give some added input:

    PROS:
    You always have someone to go out with on the weekends.
    If you live off campus together, you can split a cheap one-bedroom apartment.

    ReplyDelete